Game of Thrones

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just 2 so far. Both have been pretty good but the season opener was amazing.
Hmm, I thought thought s02e01 wasn't as great as it could have been. Still good, but not amazing. I understand they had to spend a while setting up new plot points though. Episode 2 for me topped it, really well put together.

I was talking with a friend about this, his response was:
"its such a pain to follow, there are so many characters, and they kill off the ones I like!"

I lol'd, pretty much sums it up, though I gave him a few vague spoilers to keep him interested.

I didn't want the Stark guy (the Kings hand one) to die, i was hoping that they would let him live and then join up with his son to attack. And I really wished his daughter pushed that annoying kid off the bridge when he made her look at her father's head.

Overall though I enjoyed the first series, just need to watch the eps from season 2 now.

Also I'm glad I didn't watch it with my parents :| Methinks that would have been slightly awkward.

If you think watching the first season with your parents would've been bad, wait till you see what season 2 has to offer so far :p

Had you read the first book you would have known what was going to happen to said individuals. I made it through the first four and have the fifth, but they had become so masochistic and depressing that I haven't even looked at the fifth one. Martin is one sick SOB.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom