Game Of Thrones

Status
Not open for further replies.

PP Mguire

Build Guru
So I'm a little late to the party here, but THIS SHOW IS ****ING AWESOME!!!! :heart::heart: I watched 3 episodes back to back and barely even took time to open up some Whataburger that was brought to me.

Haha yeah, it's awesome. I'll advise against watching the below youtube vid until you've seen the whole first season (minor spoilers inside, especially the end) but when you have DEFINITELY watch it. It's mind blowing. Shows exactly how high-tech a production this is:

My friends have been raving about it, but I'm scared to watch it.

I loved the books and I don't trust Tv/Movie execs to not disappoint me, they have a history of it.
And Ronon from SG-Atlantis plays Khal Drogo, feel like I'd keep expecting wraith to show up or something.

Considering all the rave reviews its been getting though, I'll probably end up caving and watching it.

Lol when it hit me that Ronon was Drogo, mind was blown.

Bit of advice, WHEN you watch it, don't try and make it conform to the book's story. They're different, don't expect 'em to be the same. In fact, pretend you haven't even read the books when you watch it.

Haven't read the books and absolutely loved the first season! I can't wait until the second season. I'm planning on getting the books solely on the fact that the show is based off of them.

Lol when it hit me that Ronon was Drogo, mind was blown.

Bit of advice, WHEN you watch it, don't try and make it conform to the book's story. They're different, don't expect 'em to be the same. In fact, pretend you haven't even read the books when you watch it.
Yea when I saw he was the one hooking up with the really young looking sister I was like 0_o.

Yeah, the show does not jive 100% with the books. I do hope the future seasons are not as bleak as the books are... Martin loves to kill off characters, maim them, or just make their lives worse than dieing. Dude seriously needs some happy pills, or at least an optimistic prostitute.

an optimistic prostitute.
I'd consider them all optimistic if they actually expect to get paid :lol:

Know what you're saying though, it eventually got to the point where I just expected everyone I liked to come to some horrible end.

But not Sansa... why didn't he kill off Sansa!! or at least seriously maim her.
I have so much hate for that character.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom