G4 cut by Direct TV

Status
Not open for further replies.
i liked olivia, but alison is cool too. but wtf is wrong with her finger? has anyone noticed that whenever she presents whether it's on aots or sometimes ninja warrior, she's always holding her finger...

their worst show, imho, is web soup. hardwick is just so freaking annoying, he just seems like he's trying hard to crack jokes, it's nothing like the regular soup which is actually funny. i've actually gotten a headache from watching it once, no joke.

One thing that COULD save G4, well, several. They NEED true gamer, and nerd tv shows. It wouldn't hurt to have one that goes over the latest computer hardware, and technology, it would need to be a professional setup, not anything like this x-play or AOTS when they do gadgetpron.

They could also have a series of tournaments, seriously, that they could broadcast on TV for gamers, a lot of true nerd/gamer/geek stuff. As is, it seems to be geared towards the 12 year old crowd. :(

Right now I believe G4 to be geared toward drunk redneck crowd... IE COPS CHEATERS AND CAMPUS PD.. WHICH IS ON ALL THE EFFFIN TIME!

Here is what they should cover:

All the huge Conventions/Lan Parties... (PAX, QUAKE CON, BLIZZ CON and not just E3 and Comic Con)

Have all the big (and small) competitions. (It would be amazing if they would cover e-sports)..

Change AOTS back to The Screen Savers and get the original cast back while letting them run it like they want to (Best idea)..

Tell Adam Sessler and Moran Webb to make X-Play more interesting.

Remove Cops, Campus PD and Cheaters.

Add 30min-1hour of Ninja Warrior and Unbeatable banzooke.

Fill in the rest of the time with the occasional movie and episode of "geekier" shows (Heros, Lost, The IT Crowd, Code Monkeys, and the likes).

ep daily and reviews on the run are 2 actually awsome tv shows. ep daily is really good as far as tech goes, they are preaty much a no ******** version of aots. they cut right to the point and get all the goodies with out any of the stupid drama,ep daily also has much more intelligent humor. one of the old hosts did that big video game music orchestra that toured the globe. I love ad for the simple fact it plays freaks and geek's and undeclared. 2 amazing shows. i grew out of aots when i turned 16 about, and i dont midn xplay much tbh, its always been a cheesy style game review show.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom