Psych (Occasionally)
Its Effin Science
Two and Half Men
The IT Crowd
Tosh.o
the boondocks
Nitro Circus
Fantasy Factory
There are some other funny shows idk the name of on regular tv.
andatonmorethaticantthinkofatthemomment

Haha yeah, the bubble gum was funny and yeah Doomsday was cool :). How season 9 ended, got me kinda in suspense and curious.

From what I have been reading, they might be doing some thing about bringing in some of Super Man heavy hitters. Some thing along the lines of Darkseid.

I am also glad that they are bringing back Martha Kent for next season too.
However I am hoping that they have written off Lana Lang for good now in season 8. No offence to Kristin Kreuk as she did a great job at the roles. It's the bloody script writers which annoy me with the Clark - Lana relationship and the endless uncomfortable sighs, make ups and break ups.

From what I have been reading, they might be doing some thing about bringing in some of Super Man heavy hitters. Some thing along the lines of Darkseid.

I am also glad that they are bringing back Martha Kent for next season too.
However I am hoping that they have written off Lana Lang for good now in season 8. No offence to Kristin Kreuk as she did a great job at the roles. It's the bloody script writers which annoy me with the Clark - Lana relationship and the endless uncomfortable sighs, make ups and break ups.

Lmao yeah I hated that, it's always coming together...then next minute something happens and BAM!...they're off again. It grew kinda old as you know what to expect from them :(. Would love to see more of Superman's villains and stuff :D. Martha Kent added a nice role to the whole show, always supportive and can do stuff you never expected at times lol. Man I can't wait :stare:.

Family Guy
Law & Order SVU
Futurama
House MD
Metalocalypse
Childrens Hospital
Robot Chicken
Venture Bros
Top Gear
Important Things with Demetri Martin.
The Power Block
South Park
Heroes
Simpsons
King of the Hill
Anything on the food channel.

OH and Aqua Teen Hunger Force!

I've never been one to really latch onto a TV show and watch it religiously but I do have some that I watch more than others. Here are some of my favorites...

Top Chef
The Mentalist
CSI
Criminal Minds
South Park
Family Guy
Burn Notice

and a few others but those are the ones I watch the most.

Around here it is:

NCIS
NCIS:Los Angeles
The Mentalist
Biggest Loser
The Good Wife
Criminal Minds
The Closer
Flashpoint
Castle
Nikita

All the Star Treks (Enterprise sucked though)
All the Stargates (Save SG:U!)
Whose Line is it Anyway
Family Guy
South Park
Futurama
American Dad
Community
That's about it.. I used to like The Office.. but it's been going downhill :tongue:

House
Stargate SG1
Stargate Atlantis
Stargate Universe
Farscape
Fringe
NCIS
Criminal Minds
Law and Order: SVU
Scrubs
Battlestar Galactica

Why did scifi have to turn into crap the last two years :(