Favourite TV Shows

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buffy, Wipeout, Eureka, Warehouse 13, Haven, Family Guy, Futurama, Avatar-The Last Airbender, Legend of the Seeker, Ghost in the Shell, Full Metal Alchemist, Boondocks, Robot Chicken, Cowboy Bebop, Dr. Who, Primeval, Chuck, 24, Smallville, Lost, Heroes, Human Target, Dollhouse, The Universe, The International Sexy Lady Show, It's Effin Science, Wonders of the Solar System, How it's Made, Through the Wormhole, etc....

Most of those shows are in syndication now so I've seen them more than once already. If I listed all the shows I watch for a whole year the list would be longer.

Buffy, Wipeout, Eureka, Warehouse 13, Haven, Family Guy, Futurama, Avatar-The Last Airbender, Legend of the Seeker, Ghost in the Shell, Full Metal Alchemist, Boondocks, Robot Chicken, Cowboy Bebop, Dr. Who, Primeval, Chuck, 24, Smallville, Lost, Heroes, Human Target, Dollhouse, The Universe, The International Sexy Lady Show, It's Effin Science, Wonders of the Solar System, How it's Made, Through the Wormhole, etc....

I figured that you either really liked Buffy or well you really liked Buffy

top gear, gearz, horsepower, trucks, muscle car, the speed report, aots, x-play, its effin science, ninja warrior, family guy, american dad, the cleaveland show, courage the cowardly dog, phineas and ferb, the boondocks, southpark, the daily show, the colbert report, tosh.o, the soup, everybody loves raymond, seinfeld, that 70's show, kitchen nightmares, that metal show, true life, jackass, the dudesons, good eats, house, etc.

Here are the TV shows that I enjoy. Yes, I do realize that some of these that I am about to list are over and completed, but I am going to list them anyways

Battle Star Galactica
Smallville
Heroes (if they give Mister Muggles any superpowers, I am dropping that show)
Lost
Fringe
NCIS
Primeval
Babylon 5
StarHunter (and StarHunter 2300)
AirWolf

[EDIT-How could i forget.....]Andromeda. (up until Season 4 Finale)[/EDIT]

Shows I don't like are :-
- Most sitcoms
- Medical Dramas (I will tolerate House MD, but only just)
- Court Dramas
- Day Time TV talk shows (Normally got to put up with those from time to time)
- American cartoons that are make for Adults. Eg. Family Guy, American Dad, Simpsons, King Of The Hill, etc etc

I figured that you either really liked Buffy or well you really liked Buffy
That's Buffy's biggest fan :D, use to what that show a lot also, as well as angel but have not seen it in a long while.
top gear, gearz, horsepower, trucks, muscle car, the speed report, aots, x-play, its effin science, ninja warrior, family guy, american dad, the cleaveland show, courage the cowardly dog, phineas and ferb, the boondocks, southpark, the daily show, the colbert report, tosh.o, the soup, everybody loves raymond, seinfeld, that 70's show, kitchen nightmares, that metal show, true life, jackass, the dudesons, good eats, house, etc.
I can see you watch a lot of car shows :stare:, I'm a dude but I don't know much about cars :(, guess I gotta expand my knowledge a bit. I do watch some but don't keep up with it, only random episodes that I happen to pass by lol. Cartoons like "Courage the Cowardly Dog" and "Phineas and Ferb", started watching because of my smaller cousin and I must say I kinda got hooked unto it for a while :p.
Here are the TV shows that I enjoy. Yes, I do realize that some of these that I am about to list are over and completed, but I am going to list them anyways

Battle Star Galactica
Smallville
Heroes (if they give Mister Muggles any superpowers, I am dropping that show)
Lost
Fringe
NCIS
Primeval
Babylon 5
StarHunter (and StarHunter 2300)
AirWolf

Shows I don't like are :-
- Most sitcoms
- Medical Dramas (I will tolerate House MD, but only just)
- Court Dramas
- Day Time TV talk shows (Normally got to put up with those from time to time)
- American cartoons that are make for Adults. Eg. Family Guy, American Dad, Simpsons, King Of The Hill, etc etc

Lmao @ Mister Muggles with powers! Doubt it would ever happened, and don't think any new seasons are out, I watched all :stare:. I love house, may be the only real drama I actually watch lol. Love Smallville too, kinda still childish with my superhero stuff :p.

Love Smallville too, kinda still childish with my superhero stuff :p.
The show is getting darker. I just finished watching Season 8 a few months back and i was rather impressed with how they did Doomsday
However from time to time, they still get a little silly with the Freak Of The Week. Eg. Metior Rock Infected Bubble Gum.

Chuck
That '70s Show
SG-1
SGA
BSG
HIMYM
FOTC
Family Guy
Robot Chicken
Metalocalypse
Angel
Scrubs (only watch the first few seasons, the rest is crap)
South Park
White Collar
andatonmoreicantrememberrightnow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom