Favourite TV Shows

Status
Not open for further replies.

joelm3103

Fully Optimized
So like, what interests you guys (and gals :p)? What type of shows you like and what shows do you keep updated with? List all you can here :), also you can share your views on other people's shows as well, who knows someone might influence you to follow up on other stuff :p.

My current list of shows I'm watching and following are:
  • White Collar
  • House M.D.
  • Big Bang Theory
  • Two and a half men
  • Smallville
  • Vampire Diaries (it's a weird choice but yeah)

I am going to do an all inclusive list

TV:
Colony
Tosh.0
Law and Order SVU
Criminal Minds

Movies:
The Prophecy Series
National Lampoons Vacation(s)
The 18th Angel
Lost Souls
Kentucky Fried Movie

Music:
Megadeth
Bullet for my valentine
Carcass
Anthrax
NickelBack

I like Discovery and National Geo. Can spend hours watching them 2 channels.
Also like the First 48 on A&E

Can't stand sitcoms to be honest, and anything that lasts more than an episode...

I am going to do an all inclusive list

TV:
Colony
Tosh.0
Law and Order SVU
Criminal Minds

Movies:
The Prophecy Series
National Lampoons Vacation(s)
The 18th Angel
Lost Souls
Kentucky Fried Movie

Music:
Megadeth
Bullet for my valentine
Carcass
Anthrax
NickelBack
If those 2 are something like CSI or White Collar, I might try it out. I just have a knack for criminal/crime shows.
Not into rock much, but I do listen some. Those highlighted, I do listen to or have a few songs off. I listen to a little of anything to be honest lol.
I like Discovery and National Geo. Can spend hours watching them 2 channels.
Also like the First 48 on A&E

Can't stand sitcoms to be honest, and anything that lasts more than an episode...
Yeah I like watching those 2 channels also :), it has a lot of interesting stuff and I guess I can spend hours watching them as well lol. Guess you're better of watching movies then if you can't stand stuff than an episode or longer :p, but I get your point as some sitcoms annoy me lol.

Shows that are still on:

Stargate SG-1
Stargate Atlantis
House
Burn Notice
Stargate Universe
Family Guy

My dad is hooked on that show, I used to watch it a lot but I got lost :(. Now I don't even know what's going on :(.
I used to keep up with this also, I liked how he did stuff and explained it and how the show lays out the clients and stuff. It's like a action but still has the humor :), I think I'll start back watching lol.

If those 2 are something like CSI or White Collar, I might try it out. I just have a knack for criminal/crime shows.
Not into rock much, but I do listen some. Those highlighted, I do listen to or have a few songs off. I listen to a little of anything to be honest lol.

Yeah I like watching those 2 channels also :), it has a lot of interesting stuff and I guess I can spend hours watching them as well lol. Guess you're better of watching movies then if you can't stand stuff than an episode or longer :p, but I get your point as some sitcoms annoy me lol.

Criminal Minds is about FBI profilers. Really good show actually.

I don't like sitcoms my self.

Movies that I forgot (dont know how)

TakeDown
Freedom Downtime
Gladiator
BraveHeart

Guess I'll check the show out :D and those 2 movies highlighted are awesome! Never saw the first 2 though, guess I'll look them up lol.

I drive my wife nuts with the Braveheart speech, I'll just randomly start quoting it. Every so often I will let out a good "FREEEEEDDDDOOOOMMMM"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom