Favorite Podcasts

MillField

Daemon Poster
I have been an on/off listener of podcasts for a while now but I'd like to listen to some tech related podcasts (particularly Apple related) now seeing as I spend a lot of time with my earphones in at my computer.

Any suggestions for podcasts? Or what are your favourites regardless :D

If you are a gamer like myself you might find the Giant Bombcast a good listen (they are personally my favourite and will last me all week when driving to work and back).

Their episodes are every Tuesday and last between 2-3 hours long. They cover gaming news and other bits and bobs the staff do that week, as well as that they are quite comical with what they have to say. Each end of year they also do a game of the year when they nominate games for different criteria and discuss in great detail which is good for hard core gamers although they are full of spoilers.

It is a group of 4-6 people who sit down and generally chat, their 'Emails/listener feedback' are good and very comical (as of posting today they have had 2 weeks of listener feedback arguments over Australians and their outlook of flip-flops including dress sense).

I also would like to get into listening to technology based podcasts, do you have any suggestions on tech podcasts?

It's not really tech-related, but I listen to the Preston & Steve show on WMMR here in Philadelphia everyday on my drive to work. The show is pretty entertaining and they cover a wide variety of random topics. The best segment is called the "Bizarre Files", which they do two seperate portions of it each morning at 8 and again right before 10 am. I know they podcast, but I'm not sure if this is a seperate podcast or not.

Basically, it's about a 10-15 minute segment of them reading some weird stories that they found around the web, throwing in some jokes and sound byte drops along the way.

The strangest one today involved a transgendered person now named Donna Perry, whom, as Doug Perry 20 years ago, killed three women and somehow got away with it. Now that he is a she, she considers Doug a different person and thought it was a good idea to tell the police the story of how Doug killed these women, not Donna. The result? He/she is now sitting on $1,000,000 bail lol.

Thanks for the replies. I ended up listening to "Accidental Tech Podcast" and "Developing Perspective", both of which revolve around software development and general tech/Apple news.

It's not really tech-related, but I listen to the Preston & Steve show on WMMR here in Philadelphia everyday on my drive to work. The show is pretty entertaining and they cover a wide variety of random topics. The best segment is called the "Bizarre Files", which they do two seperate portions of it each morning at 8 and again right before 10 am. I know they podcast, but I'm not sure if this is a seperate podcast or not.

\m/

M.M.Ry. You Guys Rock!

you may like the billy madison show podcast too. they're based out out of san antonio and talk about some wild topics as well.

The Billy Madison Show | What up *****es? The Billy Madison Show

I listen to the Anthony Cumia Show everyday , Windows Weekly, Ham Nation are great some times Alex Jones Podcast. I enjoy podcasts thats why I have one of my own. I gave up on FM radio and xm.

If you are a gamer like myself you might find the Giant Bombcast a good listen (they are personally my favorite and will last me all week when driving to work and back).

Their episodes are every Tuesday and last between 2-3 hours long. They cover gaming news and other bits and bobs the staff do that week, as well as that they are quite comical with what they have to say. Each end of year they also do a game of the year when they nominate games for different criteria and discuss in great detail which is good for hard core gamers although they are full of spoilers.

It is a group of 4-6 people who sit down and generally chat, their 'Emails/listener feedback' are good and very comical (as of posting today they have had 2 weeks of listener feedback arguments over Australians and their outlook of flip-flops including dress sense).

You and I are exactly alike in this regard. Reading this made me laugh. Love GB!

Back
Top Bottom