dexter season 5 starts tonight!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poizen22

Camera junky
ok so i am quite a fan of dexter, even thought it lacks being hbo still an amazing show. ive whatched every season so far on tv 1 thrue 4 every sunday every season it airs. im really stoacked for tonight should be a great season anyone else watch dexter? starts tonight on the movie network or showtime at 10 for me.

AGREED! WOOOOHWOWHOWOHHOWHOWOWH OHWOWOOHOHOHOHOOFOO!!! Yeah, I'm excited :p
Also, episode 2 of chuck season 4 is out tonight as well.

I hated the way they went with it. I have watched all the season, but they could have done something far better with this season. Still, i like the show, and will watch this season.

I'm so glad they started right where season 4 ended. I was really hoping they didn't skip ahead.
I thought the premier was pretty good.

Currently waiting for Season 4 to show up on DVD in a little more than a month's time. However I had Facebook automatically joined me to the official Facebook page for Dexter and I know a few thing now about Season 4 that I wish I did not know about.

you know the end harper? if not then it will all be well worth it. nothing in the entire history of television can compete against the season 4 finaly of dexter.

Agreed. Season 4 finale was unbelievable. Only better single episode of TV was probably the Scrubs finale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom