The IT Crowd

@PP I watched it when I was really bored too, and ended up loving it. Like Carnage said, it's on Netflix, so it doesn't take much effort :p
I don't have Netflix so not really an option.

It's not as funny if you watch things out of context if you've never actually seen the entire episode it's from, as well.
Well I'm just basing it by watching other shows that are actually funny, and can see clips and laugh at them because they are funny. Like How I Met Your Mother. Lots of missing info by just small clips or even .gifs but a lot of it was still hilarious without even knowing what's going on. (I just started watching that show last month)

Only 24 episodes, so you can find it somewhere.

Well I'm just basing it by watching other shows that are actually funny, and can see clips and laugh at them because they are funny. Like How I Met Your Mother. Lots of missing info by just small clips or even .gifs but a lot of it was still hilarious without even knowing what's going on. (I just started watching that show last month)

Humor's very subjective; to each their own.

Watch TV Shows online, Full episodes, Seasons, Series, News - Btvguide is a good place to find streams of most TV Shows

I enjoy The IT Crowd. It's... good. Not as great as everyone says. Like TBBT I see the vast majority of the jokes a mile off and my reaction tends to be "Well. Um, yeah. Okay."

Father Ted and Black Books are far, far better.

I enjoy The IT Crowd. It's... good. Not as great as everyone says. Like TBBT I see the vast majority of the jokes a mile off and my reaction tends to be "Well. Um, yeah. Okay."

Father Ted and Black Books are far, far better.

I've never seen Black Books but I love Father Ted. One of my favorite sitcoms ever. I'd say I've seen every episode 20+ times!

All seasons of Father Ted, Black Books, and IT Crowd are on my Pi right now, haha. Love those shows.

I stumbled across this show randomly and thought it was hilarious! Had me laughing a lot, makes IT seem interesting and the characters are just weird in their own ways.

No idea what is Father Ted or Black Books but I guess I'll look them up when I get home.

Back
Top Bottom