Z5500 Speaker Excursion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oreo

-Deactivated-
Ok now yeh i fully understand about the sub haveing large ecursion. But with all my devices in xp , windows Mp,speaker volume on pc at full. If i turn them up to 6 nothces (just before half way) my tweeter on the center speaker driver has excursion up to 1 centimetre with music at 192kbps sample rate.

Sounds fine and all but is this ok as these Medium-High Tweeter drivers shouldnt really have visable excursion if im right in saying so ?

Thanks

AFAIK the z5500s dont have tweeters unless logitech changed something.

Your tweeters have a 1cm excursion? What are you talking about? lol

The sample rate has nothing to do with the speaker excursion.

Are you sure you know what excursion is?

K M A N said:
Thanks but you could of answered me.

Could have answered you? I can't answer a question that begins with misinformation.

Unless you have a microscope and a 20,000fps video camera, you won't see excursion on tweeters. And the 192k most certainly would have no impact on the speaker excursion.

The General said:
Could have answered you? I can't answer a question that begins with misinformation.

Unless you have a microscope and a 20,000fps video camera, you won't see excursion on tweeters. And the 192k most certainly would have no impact on the speaker excursion.
Game, set, match.

The General said:

hes right kman

btw those are my vids lmfao those are satellite speakers not tweeters two different things dont mix them up.

edit: meh misread your post. its fine it wont do a thing to the speakers just leave em be just whatever you do DO NOT TOUCH the speakers while theyre playing. my dumbass friend blew one of my subs cause he decided to stick his foot in it while it was playing... the voice coil smashed thru the cone and hit his foot... god what a dumbass he walked away with a little sting but ruined my sub lol thank god for warranties

Satallite I new i ha dit in me somewere LMFAO. Im laughing i called them tweeters. I havnt looked at speakers in 8 months since i got these things + im slightly tipsy. Things dont come to mind quite aswell. I Do push my system all the way but not with 192Kbps Sound its just painfull. I was only asking because its moving like 0.5-1.0cm at 4 Notches up !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom