Z-560 problems w/ nForce SoundStorm 4.31

Status
Not open for further replies.

lord finesse

Beta member
Yeah I have the Z-560 and they worked fine before with version 3.4 previous version but now with this version when I go through speaker wizard to set my speakers up properly I don't get the test sound from my rear left, rear right or subwoofer. Only the front 2 speakers so when I go through the process at the end it says I have 2 speakers, analog etc. So instead I just select 5.1 speakers from the list and my front two speakers and subwoofer work but the rear two speakers are echoy and very soft in volume. With the previous driver the rear satelites were even alittle louder then the front two, but now they are barely audible I have to put them to my ear to hear them and they are echoy, soft and bad sounding. Z-560s are actually 4.1 speakers but that isn't in the list to pick from it goes from 4 speakers to 5.1 nothing inbetween. I have my speakers set up right in the back of the subwoofer I don't have the rear and front speakers reversed or anything like that. I have them plugged into fine in the back of the mobo too so... Please help

-Barton AMD 2500 (3200 oc)
-Abit NF7-S Rev.2 bios 19
-512 MB OCZ 3200 (512x1)
-Barracuda 7200RPM 80GB 2MB
-Sapphire 9800 Pro 128MB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom