999711356_l.jpg

Some little RCA rears

999712413_l.jpg

and YA, that's a 15" Cerwin Vega sub

and it's all run off a SoundBlaster X-Fi Fatality

999746130_l.jpg

and run through a JVC RX-6020V

Hey first post here~ neat place here.
my pc audio consists of a set of Polk RTi4's and a custom sub with a Tand Bang 8"sub and a pair of 8" Dayton Passive Radiators.
Subtower3.jpg
[/IMG]
0801062241.jpg
[/IMG]

yeah go tang band lol i have the 5in one replaced with my x530 sub that 8 in one looks bad *** i like those radiators

for my everyday pc, i use Altec Lansing 2100. Aren't the greatest, but they are good enough.

product-246995.jpg

For my studio work, i use professional monitors. 24 bit "digital" references. Some of the best sounding speakers i've ever heard. $500 a piece when they came out...

top_M.jpg

I also have a 2.1 system under my bed... its a custom thrown together type thing... no name brand. Just a sub and two satellites i had laying around.

AtomicAudio said:
Hey first post here~ neat place here.
my pc audio consists of a set of Polk RTi4's and a custom sub with a Tand Bang 8"sub and a pair of 8" Dayton Passive Radiators.
Subtower3.jpg
[/IMG]

if you cant find gasket tape(which i couldnt circuit city nor bestbuy had it... like wtf cmon
go to a local hardware store and get weather tape itll make it look a bit cleaner and nicer and it works just as good/better than gasket tape cause its made out of a more sponge material instead of foam + it was designed to keep wind out hehe

id assume he knew of that site too cause uhh only place i can find that sells that tang band sub well i have a part express store bout 20min from my house

heh yes i know of parts express hehe thats where i get all my stuff.
The white u see isnt even foam -.- its actually a kitchen towel. i didnt have anything in the house like gasket tape. im gonna order some for my next project... the extra 4 bucks really shook my bill. it works but is unsightly, its under my table anyway. out of view. i didnt think of going to a hardware store for those hah... ill check out my corner hardware store. Thanks:)

yea i use weather strip tape for everything i mean its designed to keep air out so imo it works better than gasket tape. but i use it for my doors(room door) too so the door doesnt vibrate agaisnt the frame

but atomicaudio did you build that yourself the box and everything im curious on what you did and also what are you powering that sub with and how much diff do those radiators make in sound?

At the moment I don't have anything connected to my PC except my headphones and a pair of small PC speakers. But I normally use my Pioneer amplifier along with 4 speakers; 2 Jamo speakers and 2 MarQuant speakers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom