Your PC Speakers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
keep magnets away from computers.

I want the case

ah... that makes sense... but its at least a foot away, so i dont think its interfering... how would i know if it was?
six feet tho? thats alottt... seems kinda impractical to me... prolly they just want you to be extra careful... :*

haha thanks... its a pretty sweet looking case when it gets all glowing like that... BUT... not good for water cooling and it has some odd quirks... so im getting rid of it soon :* - RK

ah... that makes sense... but its at least a foot away, so i dont think its interfering... how would i know if it was?
six feet tho? thats alottt... seems kinda impractical to me... prolly they just want you to be extra careful... :*

haha thanks... its a pretty sweet looking case when it gets all glowing like that... BUT... not good for water cooling and it has some odd quirks... so im getting rid of it soon :* - RK

if you use that logic you could someday wake up to a dead computer. there are lot of ways a magnet can cause havok on a computer. in a simple scenario it would wipe your hdd clean. in a worst one it can pop a circuit

The distance depends on the power of the magnet. My sub for my logitech set is much bigger than that of Oreo's. So i have to be advised and have it much further away. Sicne it is more powerful.

But yes having a sub too close will wreck havoc on your PC at any time.

Okayy Heres mine :)

LOOOOL, im Getting some 2.1 speakers just for Music Etc when i Get payed

Image004.jpg

w00t!! I got a set of those as well. On my Inspirion 1501. :p

This has Sigma Tel HD Audio. It works alright for the sounds that i play on it. :p

The distance depends on the power of the magnet. My sub for my logitech set is much bigger than that of Oreo's. So i have to be advised and have it much further away. Sicne it is more powerful.

But yes having a sub too close will wreck havoc on your PC at any time.

What sub do you use ?

It is the one that came with the Logitech 5500 series. It is a bit larger than yours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom