Your PC Speakers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
X230a.jpg

I have an X-230 set, connected to onboard Realtek sound. I'm satisfied with the sound - I'm not much of an audio nut...

I also have a pair of RP-HTX7 headphones - for the $40 I paid for these, I'm quite satisfied. The 40mm driver unit produces really crisp and balanced sound, it has a pretty good range of HIs, MIDs and LOWs - it's night and day between these and my earbuds, which are so bass-oriented its disgusting. They're pretty stylish too, with the retro look, and the ear-muff design blocks out every bit of sound better than any of those noise-canceling POSs can.

panasonic_rp-htx7.jpg
(I've got a black pair)

I laugh at this entire thread :)

Get some REAL speakers, Monitors, or Headphones - comeon people ! :D

I say that sat here with my Z5500's :p but thats because of money, and there not plugged in anyway. I use my Sennheiser HD650's, pretty good. Shall be getting some AKG K701 or W1000's soon, need some closed back headphones :(

Yeh ! for gameing, because they have surround sound :D. I'm as much as a gamer as i am hi-fi person.

BUT. There going out the window, an dbeing replaced by cheep ones simply because i only want them for the Mic. I get better surround sound out of my HD650's, somehow :freak: but it is definitely true.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom