Witchcraft or sh*tty company?

Welp, can't fix them because I can't find that plug connector in any shop nearby. And no, I can't order it because I'm too young to deal with that stuff and my mom is afraid to shop on-line for some reason. But even though I don't have the stuff to fix it, I know how to. That's what matters. Thanks!
Oh and also, I feel stupid for the title, because apparently this problem is common. xP
Man I feel you. When I was 13 Newegg was just getting to be a big deal in the PC world as an etailer and I absolutely HATED being held back by junk from local shops. I'd also see the people here selling used gear that I wanted but my parents were so paranoid and untrusting that they wouldn't help me send a money order off. (Yea, this was before Paypal)

Man I feel you. When I was 13 Newegg was just getting to be a big deal in the PC world as an etailer and I absolutely HATED being held back by junk from local shops. I'd also see the people here selling used gear that I wanted but my parents were so paranoid and untrusting that they wouldn't help me send a money order off. (Yea, this was before Paypal)

Thanks for understanding! I turned 18 a week ago so I should be able to mess with that stuff from now on. But to own a credit card, I need to pay an additional 100€, which I can't afford because I don't have a job yet and I'm not sure I'm ever going to, given that I want to quit school and I haven't done the 9th grade - the minimum school year I have to complete to have a job here in Portugal (I don't know how it works in other countries).
But yeah, thanks.

Last edited:
Not really the place, but how exactly do you plan to move on in life without being able to get a job and taking care of your own financial responsibilities?

I really honestly don't know. I've been a mess mentally in the past few years or so. The thing is, I don't want to move on in life. I don't even know what I want to be. I just wish to disappear.
Fml =p

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom