Witchcraft or sh*tty company? - Page 3 - Techist - Tech Forum

Go Back   Techist - Tech Forum > Computer Technology > Computer Audio and Multimedia
Click Here to Login

Old 08-07-2016, 04:44 PM   #21 (permalink)
Build Guru

Default Re: Witchcraft or sh*tty company?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crenewer View Post
Welp, can't fix them because I can't find that plug connector in any shop nearby. And no, I can't order it because I'm too young to deal with that stuff and my mom is afraid to shop on-line for some reason. But even though I don't have the stuff to fix it, I know how to. That's what matters. Thanks!
Oh and also, I feel stupid for the title, because apparently this problem is common. xP
Man I feel you. When I was 13 Newegg was just getting to be a big deal in the PC world as an etailer and I absolutely HATED being held back by junk from local shops. I'd also see the people here selling used gear that I wanted but my parents were so paranoid and untrusting that they wouldn't help me send a money order off. (Yea, this was before Paypal)

Access to my Plex PM me.
PP Mguire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2016, 11:51 AM   #22 (permalink)
True Techie

Quote:
Originally Posted by PP Mguire View Post
Man I feel you. When I was 13 Newegg was just getting to be a big deal in the PC world as an etailer and I absolutely HATED being held back by junk from local shops. I'd also see the people here selling used gear that I wanted but my parents were so paranoid and untrusting that they wouldn't help me send a money order off. (Yea, this was before Paypal)
Thanks for understanding! I turned 18 a week ago so I should be able to mess with that stuff from now on. But to own a credit card, I need to pay an additional 100€, which I can't afford because I don't have a job yet and I'm not sure I'm ever going to, given that I want to quit school and I haven't done the 9th grade - the minimum school year I have to complete to have a job here in Portugal (I don't know how it works in other countries).
But yeah, thanks.

Crenewer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2016, 03:05 PM   #23 (permalink)
Build Guru

Not really the place, but how exactly do you plan to move on in life without being able to get a job and taking care of your own financial responsibilities?

Access to my Plex PM me.
PP Mguire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2016, 06:01 PM   #24 (permalink)
True Techie

I really honestly don't know. I've been a mess mentally in the past few years or so. The thing is, I don't want to move on in life. I don't even know what I want to be. I just wish to disappear.
Fml =p

Crenewer is offline   Reply With Quote