wireless headphone/mic...suggestions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

atomic tofu

Fully Optimized
howdy folks

I am looking for some wireless headphone/mic combo
not too familiar with these things in the realm of pricing to quality...

What I've seen suggests that anything wirelss isn't cheap...something like $40 for plain headphones or twice that for ones with the mic.

so, if I want wireless and distance, I look for RF or bluetooth right? IR if I only have intentions of being in the same room as the pc?

anybody got some good brands, models, prices for me? Already doing some basic searching at newegg...headphones/headsets ;)

thanks

EDIT: also, what do you think...should I get a standard type, dual ear with mic or look for a single ear cell phone type? I really have no clue on this stuff :D

IR only, if the field b/w the headset and the receiver is clear (no obstacles), and range will not be more than 10ft or less. same goes to wireless, but in case of wireless you can change angles. but bad thin in both cases, is you have to make space for extra receiver.

I have bought myself a bluetooth headset (dont know the brand as its brandless), but boy it works, seamless sound and even i am sitting downstairs. only addition to pc is a 2-inch USB Bluetooth Receiver, which as well solve other purposes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom