Windows 7 3,5 mm jack not plugged in error! - Techist - Tech Forum

Go Back   Techist - Tech Forum > Computer Technology > Computer Audio and Multimedia
Click Here to Login

Old 08-10-2016, 12:59 AM   #1 (permalink)
Newb Techie

Default Windows 7 3,5 mm jack not plugged in error!

I dont have sound on my windows 7 pc,i dont have sound using headphones and speakers (it just says "not plugged in" even when it is)

sound in the background (chrome) headphones not plugged in Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet
options 1 Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet
options 2 Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet
with headphones plugged in Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet
drivers Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

and the thing that is the most important in my opinion,motherboard Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

Also,important thing to note is that I used sound from monitor for a short time,but I installed two new systems since then and data should have been wiped probabbly.
deda993 is offline   Reply With Quote

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On