Why is the Z-5500 so cheap at newegg?

Status
Not open for further replies.
nah its more expensive at zipzoomfly. they gut you with shipping unlike newegg. plus i have an account with newegg so its easier for me. i just bought it for $227.41 including shipping which woulda costed $240something at zipzoomfly but it all beats $400 and they throw in a free clock with a pencil holder. no idea what im gonna do with that but its free...

meh whatever i dont really know zipzoomfly at all so i couldnt really trust it. dunno how long it would take to ship out. plus newegg gives u uhh a free pencil holder? lol dont really care its like a 10 dollar difference but i trust newegg more.

IMO, when your spending that much money, a $10 difference wouldn't be worth the time and effort to make an account at zipzoomfly. i'd just stick with newegg because all you need to do is put the item in your cart, click purchase, and your done.

yea im thinking the extra 5 dollars for shipping woulda been worth it cause its been 2 days now and it hasnt shipped from newegg yet but the stupid pencil holder shipped out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom