Why would you ever need this ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who said anyone would really need it. But i am sure that there are hundreds that want it.

Who said anyone would really need it. But i am sure that there are hundreds that want it.

It seems you have a very good point...'cus i'd sure as anything want that in my room :D

But I'm guessing rican is right, rich studio's and large rooms.

Well yeah i would luv to have it as well. It would go great with my viewing of Jurassic Park and the TRex footsteps. Jsut to name 1 thing.

It isnt a need type thing. This is strictly a want.

I mean seriously if you think about it, who really needs half of the stuff they got?

Do you really need a PS3, XBOX 360, Wii, state of the art PC and so on? No. Those were wants you filled.

You don need a top of the line PC when you could have gone much lower and still been able to do the bare minimal stuff. Gaming excluded.

So yeah unless it is for a Studio it isnt a need it is a want. I mean do i need a new PC. No. Do i want a new PC. YES.

Hmm. But you could get a truly excellent set of speakers for like 1 or 2 thousand pounds, or like $3000. Equivalent to a 'very high end' pc like most of us have. THAT £20000 speaker though is equivalent to having an entire server rack full of GTX295's as your pc..

Yeah...but show me a Rock Star or a Sports Star that doesnt go this extreme just cause they can. If you had that kinda money to waste, you would do it just to do it.

I have two 800GBP (each) Rel subwoofers on my home cinema setup and it is day and night compared to my old single Kef sub. Like Mak said, do I need them? No. But boy do I love them! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom