why does it sound like the chipmunks

Status
Not open for further replies.

AMD6415

In Runtime
ok my moms harddrive went out on her computer and the computer people came in to replace it (i didn't do it) and now when she listens to music on her computer (off the internet don't know about CDs) it sounds like the chipmunks. I have tried to take Rhapsody off her computer and reinstall it but that didn't work it also does it when you listen to yahoo launchcast radio. What do you think could cause this to happen, it didnt do it before when she had her old harddrive and I did a few little things that i was hopeing it would be but that didn't help any so now i am askin for a few ideas or if we need to call the computer place that fixed her computer and ask them to come out and try to fix her computer, thanks for any responses

ok 2 questions 1) where do i find the old ones to get rid of them and 2) do i have to download all of them?

Hello,

What audio do you have?

For example, onboard realtek audio and audigy sound cards allow you to apply effects to the audio - like the common reverb audio effect.

If you have an audio control panel specific to your audio, check to see if any effects are enabled, and disable them if they are.

well it is my moms computer at her work I am pretty sure that it is onboard but other than that I don't really know what kind or anything, I don't know if you can but I don't think you can apply sound any effects.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom