Who can help me...

Status
Not open for further replies.

riktisj

Solid State Member
I got some problems with my video

Cant play video files i downloaded and if i put a dvd in driver i cant play it neither...

My player freezes and i need to reset my pc

I already install winamp, real one, quicktime, mediaplayer 10 and mediaplayer clasic with k-lite codex..

but still

pc freezes when it starts to open the files

Does anyone know how to help me?
I already try deleting all players and reinstall all but that wont work either

so plz someone help me

grtz

when is the last time you defragged you hard drive? Is this a new thing that is happening? Think back....what changes did you make to you system just before the problems started?

mb a month or so

my pc kept falling out due the cause of my powerbox that was broken

and i tought it was due the new videocard i installed.

so i formatted pc and buy new powerbox and new dvdplayer

and now i get this problem. this is the first time i get this

and i am a little bit desperate

greetz

You need to uninstall the dvd player drivers in the device manager of your puter: go to; control panel>system>device manager and find the dvd player. Unistall the drivers and then restart you computer. Your system will find the dvd player and then put in the CD with the drivers and let windows automatically find the drivers. that's for the dvd player. uninstall all of your media players and install windows media player 10 only and see if the problem persists. I think you have too many media player programs running in the background and you are having a software conflict in windsows. Then add additional programs until the same priblem is encountered and that will tell you which program is causing the software conflicts. Let me know what happens.

well files like mpeg avi wmv and so on

nothing works

only webcam movies that i can play

RicoDirenzo said:
You need to uninstall the dvd player drivers in the device manager of your puter: go to; control panel>system>device manager and find the dvd player. Unistall the drivers and then restart you computer. Your system will find the dvd player and then put in the CD with the drivers and let windows automatically find the drivers. that's for the dvd player. uninstall all of your media players and install windows media player 10 only and see if the problem persists. I think you have too many media player programs running in the background and you are having a software conflict in windsows. Then add additional programs until the same priblem is encountered and that will tell you which program is causing the software conflicts. Let me know what happens.

You still need to do this.

It may be worth while defragging the drive you are running the software and video files from.

If you have it, Norton SystemWorks can get your drive down to about 0.2% fragmented (mine was at 40% :)) and this helped me achieve high playback with DVD's and video.

I also had some problems with my graphics card, when I did'nt have the correct drivers installed, this often froze the actual screen image.

You may wish to consider upgrading important device drivers, defragging, then get back to us.

Hope this helped.

Ive have done the uninstall of my dvd driver and reinstall it

now i need to uninstall all media player but can you explain me where i can find find those?
(not pro in these things)

and thx for the help

Yes...if yo go to the control panel>add/remove programs>on the left you will see windows components icon. Open it up and scroll down until you see windows media player and uncheck the box and say ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom