Where can i get Xi-Fi Platinum, couple other questions inside

Status
Not open for further replies.

leglez

Baseband Member
Ok i have been hearing about the xi-fi and am wanting to get one where can i get the Xi-Fi Platinum for the cheapest.

Also what is a good TV Tuner/Capture Card, I am going to be using it for recording ps2/xbox game play and some tv so it needs at least a coax in and a composite in and software would be good also. And i also want it to have a i/o port i think thats what its called when you put something in the front that works with the card

And what are some good speakers here is what i was thinking about getting, will those work good with the Xi-Fi Platinum

Well i have no idea about the X-Fi card.

But I did just buy the Logitech Z-5300e speakers, upgrading from an old 2.1 Altec Lancing setup. All I can say is these things are frikkin awsome, and they seriously put out some sound! Its amazing how good they are for the price. I can be sitting at my computer litening to them at a reasonable sound, then if i want to go to another room of the house i turn the volume up 2 or 3 clicks, and they sound almost as good as if you were listening in the same room. The Sub puts out very good bass, and like one of the reviews on newegg said, you might find yourself turning the sub DOWN a little! Which isnt the case with most computer speakers, like my old Altecs where I turned the Bass knob all the way up when I got them and never touched it again.

So with that said, I would imagine that the Z-5500's would be even better, and $260 is a great price, I would pay that much for the 5300's after listening to all their greatness! And im sure with almost twice the wattage, the 5500's are completely worth the extra cash over the 5300's. If you buy them im SURE you will love them. Im actually thinking of getting another set of 5300's to use for my TV/PS2/DVD player. Maybe ill have to get the 5500's since they come with the wireless remote, which would be nice when using them for home entertainment.

Only Best Buy has the Xtrememusic and Platinum until the second week in September when other stores will carry them.

As for the recording device, I bought a Dazzle DVR with Studio 8 by Pinnacle in Best Buy for about $150. I already used this to record and edit my own movie from the PS2. I play a lot of Socom 2 online so it was pretty cool to make a movie of the best clips. I don't know if theres anything else cheaper but this worked well. You may be able to get a firewire card with some recording software but I don't know anything about that option.

So anyway, go to Best Buy.

NJspeed said:
Only Best Buy has the Xtrememusic and Platinum until the second week in September when other stores will carry them.

As for the recording device, I bought a Dazzle DVR with Studio 8 by Pinnacle in Best Buy for about $150. I already used this to record and edit my own movie from the PS2. I play a lot of Socom 2 online so it was pretty cool to make a movie of the best clips. I don't know if theres anything else cheaper but this worked well. You may be able to get a firewire card with some recording software but I don't know anything about that option.

So anyway, go to Best Buy.

Lol yea that is exactly what i am using it for socom2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom