Votes: 1 3.6%
  • WMA

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Ogg Vorbis

• Other

• Total voters
I voted MP3 but i have to say, I expected more votes on AAC. Maybe not matching MP3, but still i assumed it would be a little closer matched!

Why have the prices been so bad lately.
Floods in Thailand wiped out some hard drive manufacturing plants, reducing production capacity. This combined with panic buying of HDDs means they're about three times more expensive than they had been before the floods.

Floods in Thailand wiped out some hard drive manufacturing plants, reducing production capacity. This combined with panic buying of HDDs means they're about three times more expensive than they had been before the floods.
Ohhhhh... that sucks

FLAC for everything. I have some things in MP3 simply because I couldn't get them in FLAC. I have a smaller than average music collection so space really isn't an issue. I deleted all my DJ music that was 300GB in MP3.

I only stick with mp3 because it's easier to work with. If my entire collection was FLAC...I don't want to know how much space I would need. Whenever I rip or download purchased albums online (when I have a choice of format), I go with v0 encoding now. I really do like FLAC though. Maybe sometime in the future when I have loads of hard drive space, I'll re-rip all my albums and have FLAC instead.

Back
Top Bottom