Votes: 1 3.6%
  • WMA

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Ogg Vorbis

• Other

• Total voters
I use MP3 the most just because most my music is already in that format, but I think FLAC sounds the best. AAC isn't bad too.

the more we zip the songs,the less quality we have=) that's my opinion! But I think I may choose AAC for its quality

I use dbpoweramp to rip my CD at 400kbps at a variable bit rate in AAC form. it's ipod compatible too, so I can take it to the car

the is the best compression technique to me as the lossless technique really don't compress music (half the original file size)

I rip my records and Cassettes into straight wave files as they already got issues and don't need to be compressed.

I'm not hating on mp3. most of that music that I would have never heard again that I got in mp3 form plays just fine.

wav is best for me.

I don't have a huge music collection, so can fit all my music in wav format onto my portable player, might as well if you can..

I went with the practical choice, MP3. To be more specific, I'm liking -v0 quality.

I would say I'd love to have FLAC everything, but I'd need a ridiculous amount of HDD space with the amount of music I have.

Back
Top Bottom