• WMA

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Ogg Vorbis

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Other

Votes: 1 3.6%

• Total voters
Hd280 Pro's or the like.

The player matters too...my sansa has very good quality for the size and price. And i just found out it supports wave and FLAC as well as mp4 and mp3 files.

yep too true; I chose my player specifically for the sound quality. The interface isn't so great, but quality of the sound and the number of different encodings it supports more than make up for it.
With a flac or high quality aac, it's heaven :D

MP3.

Unless you have top end quality speakers or sound systems, you can't tell the difference anyway. Besides, MP3 isn't bad at all, in my opinion.

MP3.

Unless you have top end quality speakers or sound systems, you can't tell the difference anyway. Besides, MP3 isn't bad at all, in my opinion.

For me, liking FLAC is because of the ability to transcode.

mp3..easiest format to find..does not take too much space..fair quality..a user friendly format to say the least..

Right now, MP3. I can occasionally tell the difference in quality, and one day I'd like to move over to FLAC, but the fact that iTunes doesn't support it as of now makes it difficult. I have a feeling they will in the future though.

I think this is why people aren't moving to a superior audio format. apathy and ignorance of the general public.

also, Apple will never support FLAC, because it doesn't make them money.
they have ALAC, which is used pretty much exclusively by Apple and their ipods/iphones.

Back
Top Bottom