Votes: 1 3.6%
  • WMA

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Ogg Vorbis

• Other

• Total voters
aac for the most part, and if I need something really REALLY high quality (e.g. as a test track) then I'll use flac.
I try not to touch mp3's with a 10ft pole these days :)

Lol you're staying away from the mp3's! Bleh don't really matter to me, mp3 gives alright quality and usually played from my phone through headphones :), not much you can really tell from the quality...well to me :umm:. If it's lower than 160 kbit/s then it makes a difference to me :stare:.

Lol you're staying away from the mp3's! Bleh don't really matter to me, mp3 gives alright quality and usually played from my phone through headphones :), not much you can really tell from the quality...well to me :umm:. If it's lower than 160 kbit/s then it makes a difference to me :stare:.

Get a pair of IE8 headphones instead of the standard Apple ones and you'll notice the difference :)

Get a pair of IE8 headphones instead of the standard Apple ones and you'll notice the difference :)

Hd280 Pro's or the like.

The player matters too...my sansa has very good quality for the size and price. And i just found out it supports wave and FLAC as well as mp4 and mp3 files.

Back
Top Bottom