What HDTV shoud I buy?

Whicn mobo is a better overclocker MSI K9N SLI Platinum or Asus M2N-SLI-Deluxe?

• MSI K9N SLI Platinum

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Asus M2N-SLI-Deluxe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
no i mean a projector

a DLP projector

not those fake projection screen TVs they had in teh 80's

those are terrible!

Hm, that SXRD thing is another possibility, since I do plan on getting a PS3, but have you seen this: http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showthread.php?t=667897

That doesn't bode well.

The DLP TV I posted above that I am thinking of getting has a 67" screen. That's about right. :)

I went back to yet another store, and it was the most high end place I'd been to yet and the TV's were set up correctly and I felt like I got a better idea of the comparison. I just subjectively prefer DLP. The LCD and Plasma sets have a look to them that's very "digital", they seem to have less contrast and depth of tone. Anyway, one more night to sleep on it and I think I'm gonna go get it.

So, I did it. I forked out around $3,000 when all was said and done. But that's not actually that bad for what I bought. I haggled like crazy and got a free bulb thrown in too. It's a beautiful set. I have no complaints. I watched "Day After Tomorrow" when I got it home, got my block thoroughly busted. Of course, now that I actually OWN a DLP set I feel as though I have to make strong arguments for DLP to all of my friends, which I'm sure they find annoying enough.

well, if thats what you wanted..

i would've gone for CRT. (you'd still have 2300 bucks left in your pocket too)

:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom