What HDTV shoud I buy?

Whicn mobo is a better overclocker MSI K9N SLI Platinum or Asus M2N-SLI-Deluxe?

• MSI K9N SLI Platinum

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Asus M2N-SLI-Deluxe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Heh, CRT isn't an option. Not that I don't love my trusty 15 year old CRT TV. However, The main reason I'm considering DLP (aside from price) is that my current set has things burned into it from gaming._ I am not responsible about this, and I don't want to ruin my brand new exciting set the first time I pass out in front of the TV with my game paused._ As far as I'm aware DLP is the only option that prevents burn-in, true?_

CRT's dont burn in anymore.

you should check out the samsung slimfit HDTV's

they are CRT's and look really nice. i'm actually considering getting one, even though i am anti-HDMI.

not to mention the fact that you can get the 30" on at bestbuy for 650

plasma is out of the question if you want to prevent burnin lol

also not to mention the fact that DLP looks terrible...

30" is not what I had in mind. Double that. Then add some more inches. So, I guess plasma is out of the question. CRT they don't make big enough. I went to a few stores yesterday and looked at the sets. I was surprised at how little difference there is in image quality between the formats, it seems to more dependent on brand. But I still prefer DLP for the no-burn in/fading/dead pixel/price reason. Plus I really do want the biggest possible TV I can afford. I didn't find that DLP looked terrible at all, unless you looked at the cheapo ones. Here's my first choice so far: http://www.dlp.com/home_entertainme...tail.asp?id=856

SXRD (sony) is 1080P which is better quality than 1080I.

I would suggest that - it will be supported by the PS3.

the general said:
if you want bigger than 60 inches LCD and projector are your only choices i believe

nah they have like 70in plasmas and itll run you only 20grand or so :D

for big screen 60+ id either go dlp or projection. lcd get kinda annoying when they get too big cause they take a long time to power up.

get dlp if you plan on playing games on it cause with projection if you play a console on it then your games might be burned into the background if that makes sense... like youll see the outline of your games in the background

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom