What Graphics Card???

Status
Not open for further replies.
chickenNcheese said:
Ur a stooge cos ATI pwnz Nvidia by so much its not funny and thier 512 card is gonna rip the Nvidia one in half. would be nice as a happy tree freinds episode graphics cards ripping eachother in half

NO. Nvidia owns ATI

Nvidia has way more features are are better than ATI in general

what the hell are you thinking to say ATI is better!

no man u been smoking some serious weed ATI has killed nvidia in the past few years with 3dmark scores. pull the joint out ur arse and wake up to reality and stop living in a cave.

Thanks guys, I appreciate your input but what I really need to know is what makes the really expensive grahpics cards different from the cheaper ones. Is it fps?

Cheers

chickenNcheese said:
no man u been smoking some serious weed ATI has killed nvidia in the past few years with 3dmark scores. pull the joint out ur arse and wake up to reality and stop living in a cave.

wtf is wrong with u
so what if i live in a cave

Nvidia still owns ATI
ur seriously have a duel personality or ur jsut stupid

On the real subject

Higher priced graphics cards usually have higer clock speeds so that means higher fps

Chrono said:
wtf is wrong with u
so what if i live in a cave

Nvidia still owns ATI
ur seriously have a duel personality or ur jsut stupid

On the real subject

Higher priced graphics cards usually have higer clock speeds so that means higher fps

ATI is not "owning" Nvidia, but ATI is better.

1. X850 beat 6800U in 3DMark 05.
2. X850 beat 6800U in 3DMark 05 fill rate.
3. X850 beat 6800U in all Farcry test.
4. X850 beat 6800U in all HL2 test.
5. X850 beat 6800U in The Sims 2 tests.
6. X850 beat 6800U in NFSU2 test.

http://discuss.futuremark.com/forum...mber=5007562&page=&view=&sb=&o=&fpart=12&vc=1

NVIDIA holds like ALL the records with SLI'ED 6800's

Also the difference between cheap and expensive cards is image quality in games and FPS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom