Status
Not open for further replies.

tailshe

Baseband Member
i just got the speakers on sale in compusa
Sony SRS-D2100 2.1
2 speakers with 2.2-inch drivers powered by 12 watts per channel
80-watt powered subwoofer with 6.3-inch cone

for $50,do you think it is a good speakers?
or it is worth?
because if no then i could change to
JBL Creature II Powered 3-Piece Multimedia Speaker System
50 Hz to 20 kHz frequency response; built-in volume controls and treble and bass knobs
40 watts total RMS power (8 watts x 2, plus 24-watt subwoofer

or Logitech X-530 5.1
do you think i got nice speakers compare the others in the list?

those sonys are good. theyre the best out of them. if you dont like them then i suggest the x530 those are really nice for the price. but i doubt theyll will sound as good as the sonys you have now but they will give you surround sound which the sonys cant. i dunno it all depends if you are happy with the sonys or not.

it depends on what your tastes are. go to a local electronic store and listen to them to see if you like them. i dont think the jbl would be better than the sonys but they very well could sound better id just pick the sonys because of the subwoofer. the x530 imo is a very nice blend of everything and they look cool too. but as i said before just take a trip to your local electronic store and test the speakers out.

i think youre making a good choice i went to the sony store and the look didnt appeal to me much well the speakers look a little funky but the sound is great and the sub is great for the price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom