what is the best way to convert VHS to DVD?

Status
Not open for further replies.

djluis2k5

Beta member
hello everyone, this is my first time posting on this forum so i hope i'm posting this question in the right section. i'm trying to find out what is the best way to record a VHS tape to my computer, then take that recording and put it on a DVD Creator to also add chapter splits within the video recording. i need to know what program(s) i should use to capture the VHS and what program(s) i should use to create the DVD with custom chapter splits and menus and other stuff like that, and what kind of equipment, if any, i need to use/buy.

I bought this. I works pretty good. However, it requires a pretty good system to run it. I'm having a few problems w/ mine. It's a great way to capture from a digital camcorder or I capture stuff from my DVR too.

synergy said:
I bought this. I works pretty good. However, it requires a pretty good system to run it. I'm having a few problems w/ mine. It's a great way to capture from a digital camcorder or I capture stuff from my DVR too.
yeah i got the Dazzle Digital Video Creator 80. but when i tried using it to record from my DVR box, there wasn't any sound to it. but i haven't tried with my VCR yet which is what i'm about to do. do u have AIM? if so, what is your screen name on it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom