What is the best video editing software?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Izzjess

In Runtime
Im looking for the best quality, most simple, software for turning my dv home movies into dvds. I tryied ulead version 7 and didnt like the quality of the dvds, so i tryied pinnacle studio 9 and that thing would even load on my computer and niether would any of the patches. So i was wondering what u people use and have good luck with.

Please help

E6600
2 gigs 800 ram
320Gig hd
8800 gtx
windows xp media center

If you are a true amature then go ahead and download cyberlink powerdirector 6. It's easy and straight forward.
If you already know something about video editing, download Adobe Premier Pro, or sony vegas. Tons of options that will turn a simple video into a professional looking project.
also, for video authoring, try dvdlab pro 2 or adobe's encore. Both are pretty neat.
Video editing is very time consuming. For simple projects, there's tons of programs out there for any novice. For more advance video editing, get premier pro.
Good luck

Thanks guys ill try those options

oh and you cant make a dvd in windows movie maker and the quality is bad but thanks any way

windvd has some programs. download the sonic encoder for your media center

Do you want professional? Try Adobe Premiere, if you like spending money. Or, there are always other ways of getting it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom