weird speaker problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

S0ULphIRE

Golden Master
I have 2 speakers and a subwoofer,
When im trying to play a song, or the music track in a game, the sound is fine out of the speaker in the sub, but alernates between the other two. As in they both work fine, then suddenly one quiets down and the other gets louder, then goes back to normal after 5-15 seconds. Also when they rnt playing nething they sometimes make weird scratchy sounds. any ideas?

OZAKI Global Site

I have 2 speakers and a subwoofer,
When im trying to play a song, or the music track in a game, the sound is fine out of the speaker in the sub, but alernates between the other two. As in they both work fine, then suddenly one quiets down and the other gets louder, then goes back to normal after 5-15 seconds. Also when they rnt playing nething they sometimes make weird scratchy sounds. any ideas?

OZAKI Global Site

it sounds like a dirty volume control on your speakers. you might need a can of compress air or contact cleaner.

play with the knob and see if it will go away. otherwise your onboard sound might be bad

I dont think its anything to do with the volume control, but it could possibly be the onboard sound. Ill check it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom