weird problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
raverockz said:
hey man
you are telling me that u are using the mic from the headphone?
my god
hey hello?
if you are using the mic from the headphone the other party will surely hear what u are listening...its that way
unless u wanna spend some money buyin another mic...
seperate of course with headphone
it happens to me all the time using the mic from the headphone allows the other party to hear what u are hearing

um i dnt think they are ment to hear the music n stuff i hear through my headphones through my mic when i talk lol....here is a pic of my headphones

C41991.jpg

yo dude...maybe its the model's way og using it...maybe it isn't for chatting...just for games...i guess
i have a similar set...its just for games to talk to ohter online players
make sure you have your manual and check it again to see what is the configuration for chatting
i hope it has

ok update...

when i dont even have a mic plugged in and i go onto say ventrilo or something like that....and i press the talk key.......they can still hear what music i have on !!!!

wats up with that ??

any ideas ??

Avalanch3 said:
ok update...

when i dont even have a mic plugged in and i go onto say ventrilo or something like that....and i press the talk key.......they can still hear what music i have on !!!!

wats up with that ??

any ideas ??

could you explain it more detailed?

It's feedback, it's normal. It's a result of 2 people talking and one using speakers instead of headphones so it goes right back into their mic and back to you.

If you people went on ToV regularly, you'd know about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom