weird problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Avalanch3

Daemon Poster
hey guys,

ok so i got a new computer and it has onboard 7.1 sound card...

anyways i was on ventrilo for the first time and i noticed that everytime i go to talk its playing everything i hear through my headphones..

now i know this isnt rite and i want to fix it so i can play games and talk on vent without it blasting COUNTER TERRORISTS WIN or sumthin like that lol

any ideas how to fix it ??

thnx guys :)

when im go to use my mic in game or on a chat thing like ventrilo.....when i go to talk....you can hear my voice but it also puts out the sound in which im hearing through my headphones like the music im listening to or the game noises stuff like that....

thats something
let me get this straight
u are A
ur friend is B
A uses a mic to talk to B
B can hear what A is talking but B can also hear what song A s hearing even when it is through A's headphone
am i right?

Are you using speakers + mic + heahphones? Or just headhones + mic?

You should always mute the microphone in the audio settings. But the other side will still hear the noise and sounds if you are using speakers anywhere near your mic.

raverockz said:
thats something
let me get this straight
u are A
ur friend is B
A uses a mic to talk to B
B can hear what A is talking but B can also hear what song A s hearing even when it is through A's headphone
am i right?

correct

and no major no speakers....just headphones with mic on it

also tried muting the mic.......

help ?? lol

thanks

hey man
you are telling me that u are using the mic from the headphone?
my god
hey hello?
if you are using the mic from the headphone the other party will surely hear what u are listening...its that way
unless u wanna spend some money buyin another mic...
seperate of course with headphone
it happens to me all the time using the mic from the headphone allows the other party to hear what u are hearing

raverockz said:
hey man
you are telling me that u are using the mic from the headphone?
my god
hey hello?
if you are using the mic from the headphone the other party will surely hear what u are listening...its that way
unless u wanna spend some money buyin another mic...
seperate of course with headphone
it happens to me all the time using the mic from the headphone allows the other party to hear what u are hearing

Depends on the headphones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom