Webcam Software

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yek

T.F's Resident Cool Guy...
Hey, hopefully someone can get me hooked up on some free webcam software with the following

• Latest images uploaded to FTP server every 2 seconds
  • 24hrs worth of images also saved direct to 80gb HD
  • Images automaticaly deleted from the HD every 24hrs

Cheers, Tkey :laughing:

(P.S. deleting images can be done with a DOS, but if it comes with an option to do that auto then it would be great :) )

Webcam software - Google Search

Good luck with this. You have very specific needs and i dont know of any software that uploads every 2 seconds nor keeps those thousands of images saved for a day period.

I mean you are talking 43,200 pics uploaded in a day span. This would kill your net uploading all these images. Then to have them get downlaoded adn saved then deleted....

I dont know of anything at all like this.

PS i deleted your other topic like it. ;)

I have another topic like it???

Iv hunted Google too many times and tried mutiple progs, does anyone know of any webcam net streaming software?

It was double posted by accident. I deleted the 2nd one so you wont see it. ;)

That all depends. Are you streaming to another PC at all times if so WLM or any IM chat can do it.

webcam net streaming software - Google Search

Almost everything i have found is pay per use. Since it is mainly used for pron purposes.

It was double posted by accident. I deleted the 2nd one so you wont see it. ;)

That all depends. Are you streaming to another PC at all times if so WLM or any IM chat can do it.

webcam net streaming software - Google Search

Almost everything i have found is pay per use. Since it is mainly used for pron purposes.

That's pretty much what i'v found, I suppose there all for commercial use.

P.S Sorry you had to delete my thread, it's Opera for you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom