Watching DVDs = distortion

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkop16

Daemon Poster
Hey,

I got a problem watching dvds. It started about a month ago, but i had a lot of stuff going on and im now getting around to trying to solve it.

When i watch a dvd (either dvd image or actually a dvd) the image will be distorted. Kinda like seeing double. Sometimes its only the starting warnings and company logos or just the dvd menu or everything is distorted including th video. Heres a couple of examples:

snapshot20071223224945.jpg

snapshot20071223224454.jpg

I have the k lite pack installed and vlc player. But it doesn't matter which player i use (even windows media player), the picture is distorted for all. Im guessing i either dont' have a codec i need installed or i have conflicting codecs. Im not really knowledgeable in this area, i just downloaded the k lite pack and let it do what ever it does to let me watch videos and dvds.

Ive tried uninstalling and reinstalling the k lite pack and daemon tools but no luck. If anyone has experinced this problem and knows how to fix it or if someone has an idea why this is happening, any help would be appreciated.

Thanx,
darkop16

edit: actually vlc player doesn't have the problem. Don't know what i was thinking. Its k lite's media player classic and windows media player that give me the problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom