Video Recording

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gothch1ck

Daemon Poster
Not sure if this belongs here, please feel free to move to a more appropriate place if not.

Now that my system is starting to kick butt and chew bubblegum at the same time, I remember trying to make movies of gameplay with FRAPS and such way back when.

What is a good Video/Audio capturing program now a days? Is Fraps still good? I want some nice smooth good quality movies and I have a good size Harddrive for un-converted movie footage this time.

I also plan to buy full version if needed, cuz I hate watermarks.

**edit**

Just tried the freeby of fraps on Diablo 2 killing diablo and am NOT happy with the results. It seems "cloudy" and either this old video card is bogging me down for fraps or something is horribly wrong, video capture dropped to 8 FPS.

Cam Studio is freeware but not real good at games.

If you are buying one the Super Screen Capture runs about $50.

Well I could eventually buy one, if needed, is the point, I wanna get something real nice, real easy to record my games and such, and "buying" is not an issue basically. If its free, cool, if I gotta spend some to get a full version - that's worth it- then that's cool too.

I like being legal. Means when the cops show up at the door, they aren't for me.

using a borrowed version of Fraps (it was on my cousins PC, I have no idea if he is legal or not, but I wanted to try it out without watermarks and stuff) I made this (did some editing and stuff too, and it's his youtube account not mine)

YouTube - Cross Fire War

(make sure you HQ it!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom