Very good headphones?

Status
Not open for further replies.

StealthTools

Hardware/VB.net/Anti-vir
I'm buying a new sound card and I need new headphones as well.

I'm really big into music.. I play electric guitar. I will probably try and use these with my guitar as well..

I like crystal clear quality.

the price... reasonable? like within 200$

Performance is greater than cost to me. I'd pay the little extra for the better quality.

the sooner I get enough information on what to get the sooner I buy... by the end of today i'm hoping to have made a purchase.

I went on newegg and clicked top sellers to check those out and i found this one at the top:
Newegg.com - TRITTON AX PC Pro USB Circumaural 5.1 Surround Sound Gaming Headset w/ 8 Precision Speakers, Utilizing USB interfa
and a review said: "I've been using a pair of sennheiser's for about 9 months and these absolutely blow them out of the water."
and a friend of mine said that Sennheise breaks easily or something...

anyway... any other suggestions?

also: i saw the sig above me for: PCBSD. I'm downloading it.. it looks nice. I was going to use Ubuntu.. but I might use this OS instead.

I haven't listed to HD280's but ricanflow and several other people who are knowledgeable abut audio have highly recommended them.

Sennheiser makes a wide range of headphones so some may not be as good as others although I have a pair of HD 201's which were one of the cheapest pairs of Sennheiser's one newegg when i ordered them and they are great quality.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom