VCR Manual

Status
Not open for further replies.
not there retail website there technical support site its normally quite hard to find but has an expanded views and manuals of all the products they have ever made it normally is just simple text site with not many colourful pictures

nope sorry lol just go through google it will probably take about 30minutes almost all manufacturers have one for there licensed repair stores to see how to repair and replace parts and manuals though so one will exist somewhere.......

I can't seem to find it anywhere and this is starting to **** me off. Why can't they just put the f**king manuals on their front page, and why can't they have manuals for all their products? Sharp are the worst company ever.

Why do you care so much? It's an old VCR, there should be nothing about it that you can't figure out by messing around with it. Just let the thread die already

Why do you care so much? It's an old VCR, there should be nothing about it that you can't figure out by messing around with it. Just let the thread die already

Sorry to make this topic revive or whatever but I have some new info:

1. The reason I wanted this VCR is firstly, it cost $5, secondly I wanted to hook it into an old TV. But the VCR is UHF and the TV only supports VHF!

2. I wanted the manual so I could determine:
a) Whether it supported a remote control (didn't come with one, but then again I bought it at a garage sale type thing)
b) What it outputted as (figured it out now - UHF)
c) For the sake of completion
d) It's good to have the manual anyway

I have never used a manual I just play with the buttons and see what happens. People say I am good with computers simply because I have had one since the age of 5 and I play with the buttons and see what happens lol. its the solution with everything

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom