uploading videos to external hard drive

Status
Not open for further replies.

lancen

Beta member
I need help.
i want to upload videos to external hard drive to burn onto a dvd, and i am uploading basketball games. But the dazzle program that i am using says that i only can upload the video 17 min at a time maximum. I just want to upload the whole thing one time. is this possible. How can i do it. some one please help me with this.
thank you

You need to configure that software properly. It should trransfer those files wihtout time restriction(unless you are using a demo version>?). Are you recording the video on the fly or transfering already existing video (AVI or mPEG)?

Amd2800 said:
Hes transferring to a External USB Drive so you dont need any software

Huh? He's not transferriing video to a EXT. HD he is uploading (the operant word here) from Dazzle which is video capture...sheesh! Dazzle sfotware can be configured to uplaod on the fly and there should not be any limits on the upload file transfer time. Unless he is amazingly confused, which I believe is not the case for him anyway. If he were doing a simple file transfer the words "upload" and "Dazzle" would not be in the mix. Like I said, reconfigure the software protocols in dazzle. somehow you have configured 17 min time limit uploading video in the capture mode from your external source. Are you uploading it from a VCR, CAMcorder or ? source?:confused:

Read the thread dude.....do you know what video capture is? That is what he is talking about.....and what "file transfer" would be limited by Dazzle to 17 minutes. No file transfer is time limited between source and target anywhere in windows.....don't post if you don't know what you are talking about!!! Good grief Charley Brown!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom