Uploading pictures from digital camera

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kailey

Solid State Member
I just got a new camera, a Kodak CX 7330, but I'm having some trouble with the software.

I get a "1931x17x2951053040x:ErrorTriCodeDefault" error, and it brings me to an online FAQ page (http://faqs.kodak.com/EasyShare_Sof...anif=17x&data=2951053040x&sku=80&os=WinXPHome). It says to try the new windows update, which I did, but the software still won't work.

Could anyone help me solve this problem, or inform me of another way to transfew the pictures to the computer? It has to be done through a USB port, and if it's of any relevance I still have the software for my HP digital camera installed on the computer, if I could use that somehow?

uninstall your kodak software, plug your camera in the usb port, when it ask for the drivers stick the cd in and let the drivers load.

Now use the scanner and camera wizard to get the pictures. I hate my kodak software, so I don't use it.

Oops, I forgot about this thing.

The scanner and camera wizard didn't work for me, it just tried scanning something, never mentioning anything about the camera.

Sorry about that, I've already fixed it. I returned the camera, got a better version, and had the same problem. I'm still not sure what I did, but after playing with my settings for a bit I got it to work. Thanks though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom