Surround sound questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

U-Toast

Fully Optimized
Ok, i bought a z-5500, they are amazing, much better than my old panasonic home theater system. I connected the system to my audigy 2zs plat, through analogic plugs, not digital (spdif only gets tru surround if sound is coded in dolby digital, which isnt the case for everything). My main questions are about the CMSS. 1st of all, i only get sound in rear spekers when playing music if this is enabled. Fine with me, sounds great. But when cmss is enabled, does it affect in game sound also?

And, could all you guys with 5.1 speaker setups post your configuration, like if cmss enabled, wat % for stereo focus, if you increase the DB for surround speakers (rear) etc...

Thanks for any help

I have it set to 0%, its usually more towards the back as they are more quiet.

PS: havent seen you around here for a while :p

haha, that actually made me feel good, someone remembers me :D. Yea im trying to figure out wat % is best. im leaving at 0 for now tho. Thing is, once i setup my speakesr correctly with 30 degrre angle for fronts, and 120 degree for back, theyll be easier to hear as they will be more towards the side rather than right behind me on my bed, lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom