Surround sound idea's

Status
Not open for further replies.

biggyd13

Beta member
Hey guys, I'm looking for a custom surround sound. I got these 2 speakers im getting from a buddy of mine there about 6 ft. tall, and about 3 ft. wide, maybe about 4" thick, there nice looking. I wanted to make a surround sound with them. I got those, and I want to hook up these 2 subwoofers i got. There for a car but if there is a way to get them to work for my computer I would rather do that. Please any help is apprecaited I'm starting on this whole project and need some good advise how to wire everything to work. I also have this car headunit, i wanted to mld with fiberglass into my tower, I'm tryin to get some help how to wire it to a 300w power supply I got but no luck at all. If anyone can give me links, or some advise on how to go about with this, I will be so apprecaite you don't even know. Thanks alot

-Mike

biggyd13 said:
Hey guys, I'm looking for a custom surround sound. I got these 2 speakers im getting from a buddy of mine there about 6 ft. tall, and about 3 ft. wide, maybe about 4" thick, there nice looking. I wanted to make a surround sound with them. I got those, and I want to hook up these 2 subwoofers i got. There for a car but if there is a way to get them to work for my computer I would rather do that. Please any help is apprecaited I'm starting on this whole project and need some good advise how to wire everything to work. I also have this car headunit, i wanted to mld with fiberglass into my tower, I'm tryin to get some help how to wire it to a 300w power supply I got but no luck at all. If anyone can give me links, or some advise on how to go about with this, I will be so apprecaite you don't even know. Thanks alot

-Mike

Yes go for a walk downtown,lots of surrounding sound there.
You gotta be kidding of course,Is your buddy useless on this ?
But you do have an Amp/Receiver to attach these thangs.???

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom