surroun sound setup problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

U-Toast

Fully Optimized
Im not shure how i am gona setup my system.
My desk is 5' long, and about 30" deep (~2.5 feet). The des is in the middle on my wall, against is. I have the front left and front right speakers on both ends of my desk, and the center mounted on the wall right in front. Problem is my rear surround speakers. my room is about 13' x 13'. my walls on both sides are about 6-7 feet away from me, so mounting the surround speakers on them a little behind me may not be so good, what do you guys think? Other thing i can do, is build or buy some speakers stands to put behind me in front of my bed, and set the speakers on that.

If anyone is eager to help, lol, i can send you pics of the room to give a better idea.

Doen't matter much. You are in such a clsoed area that the rear speakers being that "far" away isn't going to affect the quality of your suround sound experieince. Putting them on stands closer is a good idea but now you have those stands hanging around on the floor to trip over in the dark! Try both on a temporary basis and see which configuration rings your bell!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom