which studio/sequencer is best????

Status
Not open for further replies.

duncan

In Runtime
Hey, just want general comments on which sequencer s/w you use - having trouble trying to make choice - reason/cubase/cool edit pro/cakewalk plasma.....

Any comment and explanation why would be massive help

Don't want to just rapidly produce tunes, but careful slow creation - with good interface.

Cheers

The majority of my friends use Cool Edit Pro. They love it. If you want something more basic, you could always try Audacity. It's free, and pretty good for beginners. Cakewalk's Sonar always get's great publicity in guitar magazines, but it's quite pricey.

hey Sean - thanks for reply - do your freinds who use cool edit pro use it for dance music or mixing live stuff like guitars and vocals etc...

Cool Edit Pro is not really intended for music production, it really DOESNT suit it well at all, it deals better with live music.

The most popular mid end programs are sonar and cubase, seems like everyone I know who is into production uses one of these basicly.

Logic6 and Protools are the best software out their but more pricy.

Alot of people also started off with fruity loops, since it's simple, best for EDM and very easy to use.

I suck at production so I cant get in depth with those programs.

Reason. Reason. Reason.

What more reason do you need?

www.propellerhead.se

Go get it now, thats an order ;)
Awesome studio software, cos cubase is no comparison.

Man i love reason, im a reasonfreak by profession. LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom