speakers

Status
Not open for further replies.
boses arent that great just a big sound from a small speaker and sell it for an expensive price so people are in awe.
thye have horrible mid range sound

thats not true my parents bought a lifestyle 48 system and the sound is incredible
its so clear and crisp and it gives u that perfect surround sound feeling
i think theyre the best speakers out there cause theyre not that room consuming , look nice, and pack alot of heat in that small package

The mid's on most of bose's stuff is very good, but your right about the rest.

But if small size is a need, bose is your best bet for consumer or pro

yea those big speaker by like klipsch are huge and obnoxious
i think its the thx ultra2
hard to find places to put them and the standing floor speakers are calling to be knocked over
and over and over and over

If price isn't an issue just buy a reciever and some pro studio monitors. You can get ones about the same size as regular shelf speakers and they're magnetically shielded so no worries about interferance

boses do well in high and low sounds and its suppose to fill in the mid with that but it doesnt produce a real mid range sound...

thats why they dont release any specs because they arent that great

its like copmaring an alienware to a custom pc

you can get much better for the price

I see what you are talking about "echo_" i personally havent done any research on boes, but they are known "worldwide" if ya no what i mean. and honestly, i havent heard too much bad reputation about bose.

but im not lookin into buying excellent quality speakers at the time, so when i do, im sure i will do a lot more research for the most "bang for my buck"

but thanx for the heads up, im glad you mentioned that to me, cuz i wouldnt have done too much research if i didnt hear some negatives about Bose...

pccc

i mean theyre good for the average person because they dont really care/understand about sound quality, its usually o suzy said this was good and its really Loud so it must be good lets buy it.

thats who usually buys em,

now the audiophile makes his own system

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom