speakers

Status
Not open for further replies.

spydersniiper

Baseband Member
What are the best speakers for any computer out there now? no price range, but just good quality, but keeping it at a reasonable size....

just tell me what you got, or what you think

pccc

feedback

Im not really the most knowledgable with PC speakers and such but BOSE always has fine quality speakers in my book and Ive seen Bose speakers made for PCs... but I assume the other speakers would be better for PC gaming and such.

:p

yea, i was thinkin bout bose, excellent quality, astounding sound, stylish, and insanely small. but also expensive, but i think worth the investment..... so well c

pccc

aye, the only drawback that I am aware of is that their selection designed for the PC is a small one. I've only seen maybe one or two speaker sets. I guess they're slowly moving into the PC market.

but perhaps you could get one of those home entertainment BOSE speakers and then have to get some adapater or something to hook it up to your PC that is if you really want to go the BOSE route.

but I think with all this hassle, probably best to get the high end speakers that were made for the PC.

I think KLISPHS (sp?) or something like that brand had good ratings.

i like klipsch promedia 5.1 speakers
u can find it at the apple stores
i hate apple but its the only place i could find these speakers around my place
my mom has bose media companion 3 and i like my klipsch waaay better
klipsch can get louder and has that surround system sound while the bose only has 2 speakers so u dont have too many options with that

i also like the klipsch subwoofer. the bose subwoofer isnt nearly as powerful
the bose speakers do have a much rich and crisp sound but the klipsch speakers are almost as good
but not really
plus i like the feeling of the air from the sound on my face from the klipsch speakers since theyre uncovered
so u can see the sound pumping in the speakers

klipsch and bose are very hard to choose between. They both kick butt. When it comes to these two companies, i always just say its all personal preference (style, sound, etc)

My uncle spent almost $3,000 on a klipsch system. I know someone else who spent nearly that on a bose system as well. Not cheap, but well worth it if you got the money. (btw, that was for their TV )

Again, its down to preference when deciding between klipsch and bose. I favor klipsch over bose only because they handle better to me. But thats just my opinion.

Mackie 626's or 824's

Personally, since I am intrested in price, for surround I would do 7x YSM1P's at 300$ a speaker which is only 2100, + paying for matching subs. Much cheaper than the mackies.

I hope to pick up some YSM1P's in a few months for my b-day (just 2, dont need surround)

Man all those are pretty exepencive.. I just bought Altec Lansing speakers VS4121 speakers and a sub for about 110 dollars total. The quality on those sound great to me.. and the sub powers more than enough bass for movies and music. Just my 2 cents..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom