SoundMAX integrated digital audio issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nick5202

Beta member
i apologize if theres already been a solution for this I've search the forums and hope i didnt look over anything.

Anyways, i had a computer crash this morning took me about 2 hours to get it started and working. Once i got it working my sound and everyhting was working alright, so i started a virus scan finished that up and decided to reboot, after the reboot i opened up my Zune media player and to my surprise absolutley no sound came out. checked my driver for my sound card, made sure speakers were turn up all that stuff.

After looking on google for several hours today i fail to find a solution to my problem, although i did try a few things such as uninstalling soundmax and reinstall and when i did that it tells me it can't find the drivers needed so if anyone has had this problem and fixed it, please walk me through the steps as i dont know ALOT about computers just a little bit

first, completely uninstall any existing drivers for the sound card. then go to the soundmax web site and download the latest drivers SoundMAX Digital Audio System : Getting Technical Support and Answers to Driver Questions or just google search your soundmax model/version and d/l the driver directly

see if that works.

another thing to check is to go into your system's BIOS and make sure integrated sound is ENABLED. I don't know how it would have gotten disabled, but it's worth checking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom